Horizon 2020 Secure Societies
European Info Day and Brokerage Event
The event is organized by the Network of Secure Societies National Contact Points – SEREN3, in collaboration with the European Commission. This information day and brokerage event gives details on the calls for proposals H2020-CIP 2018, H2020-SEC 2018 and H2020-DS-2018, published on 27 October 2017 under the societal challenge Secure Societies - Protecting freedom and security of Europe and its citizens.
These calls offer new research funding opportunities to research institutions, universities, industries, SMEs, civil society organizations and other security stakeholders. Participation to the event is free of charge and the number of participants is limited due to the capacity of the rooms.
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Disaster Resilience: Safeguarding and securing society
- Fight Against Crime and Terrorism
- Border Security and External Security
- General Matters on Security
- Digital Security
Why to participate
- Information about the calls
- Networking possibilities
- Answers to your questions linked to call areas
- Details on the legal and procedural conditions
Draft Agenda is available in the 'Download Resources' section.